Welcome to the Twitch Kittens Community!
If you want to join our charity team just click "Join Our Team" and go through the process, anyone can join! Make sure to integrate your Twitch and Donordrive and connect Streamlabs and Donordrive Guide on Streamlabs integration
For the donation bar, you'll go to "Your Page" on donor drive, then click settings, scroll to the bottom, click the "Add a Stream" tickbox and then add your Twitch Handle, directly below that is the browser source for the donation goal bar.
Donation Milestones (Make sure to tell your viewers! plus, insert your own)
These are for each streamer who participates, not just us as a team
- $25 - Random Steam Game from TwitchKittens
- $50 - 12 month Xbox Game Pass Code
- $75 - Random Steam Game from TwitchKittens
- $100 - Commemorative TwitchKittens x Stackup Charity Shirt
- $150 - Random Steam Game From TwitchKittens
- $200 - Stackup Charity Shirt
- $250 - Random Steam Game From TwitchKittens
- $500 - Stackup Hoodie
- $1,000 - Sponsor a Supply Crate Your efforts will help us send out a Supply Crate full of the latest and greatest gaming gear. We will include a special Thank You note to the troops from you and your community!
- $1,500 - Stack Up Challenge Coin Prove that you know how to Stack Up with the best of them with you very own Stack Up Challenge Coin!
- $3,000 - Sponsor an Air Assault Your efforts will help us send one veteran to a gaming/geek convention! We will include a special “Thank You” note from you and your community for the Veteran you have sponsored. You will also receive a pic from the sponsored veteran during the event.
- $5,000 - DX Racer Gaming Chair
- $10,000 - Sponsor an Air Assault Trip Your efforts will allow us to arrange a full Air Assault experience! We will include a special “Thank You” note from you and your community for the Veterans you have sponsored. The Air Assaults will be provided event T-Shirts with your logo on the sleeve. You will receive a photo from the event featuring all of the Air Assaults sponsored for that event.
How to have a successful charity stream:
- Put in the charity overlay Donordrive provides you, this shows the total $ raised
- Put !Charity in your title that leads to a command in your chat with your donation link (donordrive)
- Have a command on timer every 10 min posting the donation link (donordrive)
- Hide your normal paypal/streamlabs donation panel, turn off that timer
- Post about it on social media before and during the stream that its a charity stream Stackup, tag their social media!
- Research Stackup to inform your viewers why you are raising money for them
- Put a panel with donation link under your stream for Stackup!
- Personalize your own donation incentives ( $10 donation = Beanboozle or $50 = pick the game you stream)
More info about Stackup: Link